You might have heard about CKFinder if you know WYSIWYG editors. Last week we were working for a Drupal website where client asked us to give photo uploading feature for admins while creating pages. And this lead to “CKFinder” discovery.
First you need to install CKEditor and configure for necessary content types. By default CKEditor does not have photo uploading feature. You can upload the images through FTP and use the URL in the editor but CKFinder makes things much more easy.
Try the following steps:
1. Download CKFinder from it’s website
2. Move the folder to CKEditor folder
3. Change CKEditor settings in Drupal
4. Update Config.php in CKFinder folder
5. Update Settings.php in default folder
Just google to know more.